No show this week, was busy finishing this, now I need to rest a few days. woot!
Album length: 1 hour and 23 minutes.
(tomorrow I’ll make and put up the lyric sheet w/ production notes + scale info. But we have t-shirts available now!)
- Disco Demolition Man & Pigeon 911
- Find Your Own Voice
- Non-Toxic Lipograms
- The Last Microtonal Shaman
- We’d Just Stand on the Street Corner and Yell
- Sweet 100
- The Weird Uncle at the Family Reunion
- Microtonal Constrained Language
- C(a)U(gh)T UP IN Cleveland
- Fruit Cart Shuffle in Porcupine TET 22
- 12-20 at 90 and 900 BPM
- 10 TET Ancient Greek Arps for Hey Zeus
- Prelude for The Ill-Tempered Clavier
- Blues for Cthulhu Suite
- Ode to a Xenharmonic Cat
- Microtonal Cats from Alpha
All instruments: Michael W. Dean
Words and voices: Michael W. Dean and Phil Wormuth
Album cover: Emily Mottesheard
Click the spinning coin to donate. Turn your cash into liberty! Thank you for your service!